Hi guys! Here is this super fun + easy tutorial for an inside out ponytail I did with Scunci for national ponytail day :) Make sure you are following them on instagram @scunci Enjoy!
1. Brush out hair
2. Take two pieces of hair, tie together with clear elastic
3. Turn inside out
4. Take another two pieces of hair, repeat
5. Loosening it up will make your hair appear thicker.
6. Split the underneath part of your hair into two sections. Bring both sides on top of the mini pony tails and tie together with clear elastic.
7. Turn the big pony tail inside out
8. Add a scunci hair accessory and you are done!