If you have been following my blog for a while you know my love for headbands. Any shape, size and color I am down for an adorable headband. Some of you may have never worn one or maybe are a little nervous to try them out. Don't be scared because I have six of my go-to headband hairstyles for you below.
1. Classic - This is the classic down hair style that you see me rocking all the time. I like to make sure the middle of the headband is right where my hairline is and the back is pushed down toward the nape of my neck.
2. The Tuck - Now this style may be the easiest up-do in the books. Simply twist and tuck hair under the headband and you are good to go.
3. Pony - For the style I like to do a low pony so it doesn't look like I stepped out of a 80's workout video. You really don't want that! Unless of course you are working out...I may be guilty of this :)
4. Braid - You can't go wrong with the classic braid. Fishtail, french or maybe a bohemian braid? All of those look great!
5. One Side - I tend to do this one a lot when I don't have time to curl my hair. It totally works with the beachy waves that I gravitate to on the regular.
6. Messy Bun - There is nothing more simple then a messy bun. Twist the hair around and secure it with a hair tie. Make sure to pull some pieces out in the front to frame your face.
I hope this little tutorial helped all of you that are about to take the headband plunge! They are the perfect hair accessory :)