1. Garnier BB Cream - Honestly one of my favorite products ever. It is so light on my skin and feels like I have nothing on my face. If only my Jr. High self knew about this...
2. Bare Minerals - I have been using Bare Minerals for almost 9 years and literally love this product. I would recommend it to anyone. *For reference, I use Fairly Light Matte
3. Lumin Minerals Bronzer - I started using this product around the end of December and haven't stopped since. It is super pigmented so I don't have to use much, which I love.
4. Revlon Concealer - This product is great for highlighting. I'm sure there are a thousand other awesome concealers out there and I am not opposed to trying some others out.
5. E.L.F. Eyelash Curler - All time fav eyelash curler
6. M.A.C. Blush in Pink Swoon - I love this shade of pink
7. E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit - I have always had dark thick eyebrows. Recently, they have become a little sparse so I use this guy to bring them back to life.
8. Maybelline Rocket Volume - Like the concealer I am totally willing to try other mascaras out there. This one is good, but it didn't blow me away like I thought it would.
9. Lumin Minerals Eyeshadows - Again, I love Lumin Minerals. The pigment is amazing and I love mixing these with #11.
10. Eyeliner - I honestly don't know who makes this...I think I got it at Ulta and I think it is the Ulta brand. I wouldn't get it again. There is a slight sparkle in the eyeliner that I am not loving.
11. Bare Minerals Eyeshadows - Queen Tiffany + Sex Kitten have been long time favorites for me. Perfect smokey browns.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post. Stay tuned next week for some of my lip favs :) Happy Monday!